Hey slackers! (Okay, so I’m the slacker.) I’ve got a fun little announcement to make…finally updated this website to accept credit card payments through PayPal to get some autographed copies of 100. What that means is you don’t need a PayPal account to make a purchase…but your purchase goes into my account and I get paid directly once I get the book and sign it for you. I think that sounds like a good deal, don’t you?
If you were on the fence about getting 100 and were leery about the whole PayPal thing, fear not now! It’s just like entering your card number on any other website you shop at…and I know your ass shops, cuz I can tell by your shoes and the hoodie under your winter jacket this unseasonably chilly autumn. They ain’t from around the here you call “here”.
So in honor of this moderately astonishing occasion, let’s waterslide into the weekend with paid playlist, shall we not?
- Sunny Day Real Estate, “100 Million”
- The Flaming Lips & Stardeath and White Dwarfs, “Money (feat. Henry Rollins)”
- Blur, “Bank Holiday”
- Nine Inch Nails, “1,000,000”
- Elton John, “Look Ma, No Hands”
- Emerson, Lake & Palmer, “Lucky Man”
- Radiohead, “Nude” (“Big Ideas”)
- Saves The Day, “Sell My Clothes, I’m Off To Heaven”
- Matthew Good, “She’s In It For The Money”
- Wilco, “Poor Places”
- James Brown, “Papa’s Got A Brand Bag”
- Gorillaz, “Hallelujah Money (feat. Benjamin Clementine)”
Ok, I’m done with this. Wanna wish my man Adam a happy birthday…I still consider you and DMFM my closest B-Lo friends, brothers, and I love you both.
Time to go I think…maybe figure out some dinner and whatever else to do with the rest of my night. And hey, I’d be honored if y’all told me what you think so far…of the book, or what I’m up to, or whatever else is going on! The comment section is open for business up in here! Hope you people have a fantastic weekend! Peace.