Warm holiday greetings to you all! Woke up this morning and before I could even start the coffee pot I took a phone call from my publisher…and after discussing a wide variety of topics, we’ve got great news going into 2019! The #NorbAF campaign is pickin’ up steam, and soon we’ll have t-shirts and bracelets on sale in my shop, to go along with copies of 100…how friggin’ wild is that?
Now you can be part of the movement and proudly sport my name on your chest, and it won’t even be weird! (Please, don’t make it weird.) Props to the Eliezer Tristan Publishing queen Sarah Fader for the design, and sorry I don’t have anymore info yet on them (like when they’ll be available or how much)…all I know is what they’ll look like.
- Wilco, “I Love My Label”
- Pearl Jam, “Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town”
- Aesop Rock, “Lotta Years”
- Bowling For Soup, “My Hometown”
- Simon & Garfunkel, “My Little Town”
- RZA feat, Method Man and Cappadonna, “Wu-Wear: The Garment Renaissance”
- Miracle Of ’86, “Nice Shirt, Salvadore Dali”
- Oasis, “The Girl In The Dirty Shirt”
- Hawksley Workman, “Learn How To Knit”
- Reel Big Fish, “Sell Out”
- The Clash, “Career Opportunities”
- Reggie And The Full Effect, “Christmas In Hollis”
Ok…Merry Christmas ya filthy animals! Happy holidays and enjoy celebrating what it is you celebrate…family, fellowship, and joy. That’s all that really matters, right? So do it up right, however you choose to do it. I’ll see you guys in the new year, when I know more about the merch. Stay cool…peace!