Holy crap…it’s been over a month since I last stopped by here? My bad y’all, but I’ve been kinda busy between the holidays and getting all this special goodness ready for you guys…I think the merch shop is about as complete as it can be for now.
So to recap, there are books and stickers and t-shirts and buttons and bracelets. All at affordable prices and under normal circumstances will ship ASAP. PayPal and most major credit/debit cards accepted! Sorry though; I don’t set any of the shipping charges or taxes…not my job unfortunately.
Other than all that, how’re things with you? Hope you’re well, and warm, or comfortable and cool, or whatever makes you feel good. Let’s party with a little merch playlist…
- Public Enemy, “Politics Of The Sneaker Pimps”
- Oasis, “The Girl In The Dirty Shirt”
- Nirvana, “Radio Friendly Unit Shifter (live)”
- NWA, “Express Yourself”
- My Chemical Romance, “It’s Not A Fashion Statement, It’s A Death Wish”
- Saves The Day, “Sell My Clothes, I’m Off To Heaven”
- Atmosphere, “You Played Yourself”
- The 1975, “Menswear”
- Beck, “Mixed Bizness”
- Radiohead, “Fake Plastic Trees (live)”
Ok, all you fine, fantastic people…check out the new and improved shop (which also features new lower prices on signed books yo!!). I promise I’ll try to say what’s up around here a little more often…til then, keep an eye out on the Instagram and Twitter feeds and just for fun, here’s my ma sportin’ the freshest t-shirt of 2019…
Miss you guys…peace!